1. ... would hide behind the pillars at the entrances to Central Park and pelt expensive cars with snowballs as they drove by?
2. ... make snow angels in the normally untouchably dangerous turf in Tompkins Square Park?
3. ... stick your tongue to icicles hanging off the Manhattan Bridge overpass?
4. ... make yellow snow on the pristine, untouched stretch of grass in the middle of Park Avenue?
5. ... watch other kids playing through the glass door, hiding from the weather with some hot chocolate and the homeless guy in your entryway?
Visualize; its a sense never to be taken advantage of. I learn and evolve through visualization. I am constantly tearing apart books and magazines and making collages out of pictures that move me. I have walls covered and
books filled with these photos. In a sense they help me figure out who I am... what I love, and what I am passionate about.
Brigitte Bardot, the sixties, magazines, pop culture, history, travel, LONDON, europe, european lifestyle, make up, art, reading, dirty gritty glamour, classic hollywood movies, nostalgia, buying new things, creating who you want to be.
"Ils peuvent m'appeler un pécheur, mais je suis en paix avec moi-même."
a style made up of fashion contradictions; girlishness thats roughed up a bit around the edges... flashy glamour, thrift store duds, classic chic, grungy punk, cat eyes, red lips, bardot hair, pretty never cute, sensual never 'sexy', ladylike outfits, mens wear outfits, all done with a touch of imperfection.